Friday, August 11, 2006

My intro!

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future' ".
- Jeremiah 29:11, NIV

For a long time in my life, I wandered, constantly questioning my beliefs and who I was. Luckily, one day I stumbled across this verse. Although, I guess if I look back now, it wasn't luck, but the grace of our Lord that led me to this verse. Knowing that the Lord has a plan for my life has been a reassurance of enormous proportions, and it is my hope that all of you will know this too. For everyone out there, I suggest posting this verse up somewhere as a daily reminder that we are in the safe, caring hands of our Creator.

God bless-

*L

1 comment:

David Warren Fisher said...

Lauren:

Thanks so much for your encouraging comment. Come back and visit often and I will check out your posts.

Be encouraged! God's will is always good and perfect. Romans 12:2

In His love,

David