Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Buried in paperwork!

It's funny how, in a world that relies so much on computers, we still have so much paperwork! Yesterday there was an incident in the centre and I ended up having to kick a kid out. He came back today with the intention of creating chaos, and definitely suceeded. I now have a ridiculous amount of forms to fill in (City policy!). Plus, I got some forms from the university in the mail, and I've got to fill out forms about my immunizations (one of my courses involves working in the physical therapy unit of the hospital, so we all have to be properly immunized). I'm sitting here looking at a very daunting pile of papers, and I'm not really sure where to start!
As a result of all the commotion at the centre, I ended up working a lot later than I was supposed to, so it looks like a late night for me. I was hoping to post more tonight, but I don't think I'll have time.
In my own private studies, I've been reading from Matthew. Today I studied chapter 6, and found a verse that definitely applies to me, especially after today!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
- Matthew 6:34

How lucky we are to have the Lord to lean on in good times and bad!

*L

2 comments:

Terry said...

I just checked on you a half hour ago but thought I would check again before I went to bed.
I shouldn't be laughing but you are such a good writer that I couldn't help but chuckle at the "paper" situation!!
Now I spose you don't realize that what you are going through is helpful to us because the Lord always gives you such a good verse to post!!

Don't stay up too late little girl!!... Love Terry

Lauren-Mary said...

Hi Terry!

It's so true- whatever I am worried about, or wondering about, the Lord always leads me to the right verse. We are so lucky to have the Bible to guide us.

Thanks for all your comments!