Friday, October 20, 2006

You can take the girl out of the barn...



One of my barn friends sent me this picture today. My friend Natalie got married last summer, and all of the "barn girls" went (we've all been friends since we were six). After the ceremony there was an hour and a half for cocktails. Instead of cocktails, the barn girls all headed into the barn (Natalie got married on the grounds of a farm, which may sound odd but was actually beautiful). There are all these hilarious pictures of us in a barn in our dressy clothes. I had to laugh at this one of me because it's so typical! The goat was adorable. Since we're all riders we spent the most time with the horses, but I came back to this little guy a couple of times. (You can take the girl out of the barn, but you can't take the barn out of the girl!).

Well, there's one of the few pictures of me that I like. I'll try to find others (as requested!!).

*L

3 comments:

Terry said...

Lauren-mary. You are a beautiful girl!
Your hair is so lovely and thick!!
As for me I would like to see some more pictures if you have them. We would like to see your pretty face!
That little guy you are petting is a cutie too!
Did you know that I put that lucky Jack's picture on my blog? Hope you don't mind!!
Well good night and may the Lord continue to bless you!! Love Terry

PS..I would much rather be out with those animals too then to be sipping cocktails! Yuk!!
Pepsi's better I always say!

Noel said...

I have actually sat here for several minutes knowing I have to leave a comment, but unable because I am just at a loss for words. With that, I leave you this...
AWWWWWW!!!!! :)

Terry said...

What you COULD of said Noel Lewis is that you agree with me and would like to see some more pictures of her!!....
Hi Lauren-Where you been??? Love Terry