Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Picture from the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer!

This is a picture of myself with Diane, one of the girls I worked with this summer. I completely forgot I had this picture until I cleaned out my inbox today and found it from the summer. This was the day I took her to get her face painted, and she picked a butterfly. It was a really hot day (this was back in July), so after a full day of running around and playing on the play structures, her beautiful butterfly had melted into a red glob!
Funny story...when it was Diane's turn to have her face done, the woman working the booth asked me "so, what would your daughter like to have done?". I don't think I look old enough to have a daughter, especially a ten year old!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Oh Lauren-Mary.. What a nice picture and this is Diane?.. the little girl who you were helping this summer. She looks so happy to be with you! So, so nice!!
And I STILL say that you are one pretty girl..inside AND out!!...Love Terry