Friday, October 20, 2006

It's finally Friday!!

What a crazy week! Of course, during Midterm week, the girl across the hall decided to download movies and videos, and since we share an Internet connection, everything was slowed down. I was trying to get to my notes (a lot of my courses have a lot of material online), but it was almost impossible with the slow connection. I tried to post on Blogger Wednesday night, but after twenty minutes the page was still loading, so I just waved the white flag and gave up! After spending way too much time in the computer lab at school, I'm glad to finally be back on my trusty laptop.
I've still got a lot to do before heading home for the week-end so I have to cut this short, but I just thought I'd post something small because I haven't been on here in a while. I should be able to get an Internet connection at home, so I'll try to post something better later.

Love In Christ;

*L

1 comment:

Terry said...

Ha!! Glad to have you back Lauren-mary!
That girl across the hall is causing trouble again,eh?
You know what, I never realized that but when Bernie is downloading dvds it DOES slow up my computer. I am just going to have to throw a pillow at him the next time he is doing that!
I better not complain too loud though Laren-mary because what he is doing is changing all of our video tapes into dvds... The Bill Gaither and Friends videos and a lot of other nice quartet videos and all my Hallmark movies and my Road to Avonlea and Little House on the Praire and The Waltons. It DOES take a lot of time!

I was going to go to Mohawk College this weekend for a Southern Gospel Quartet concert. The Dixie Melody Boys will be there and the Torchman, but I am way too tired so I gave our tickets to someone else and they will be taking Betty with them. It will do her a world of good.
This will be the first time I have missed it in years but I just don't think i could handle it. There is a concert there twice a year.
Well I will say good bye for now because I see a really nice picture that I want to comment on!!...Love Terry