Friday, September 29, 2006

Bad news and good luck!

I think I can officially be crowned the Queen of Bad Luck. Right after my vow of getting back to posting on a regular basis, I decided to sit down and do some more work. I clicked on an icon and...nothing. I clicked on the icon again...once again, nothing. Forty eight hours later, after frantically hunting down someone who knew what they were doing, my precious laptop has been saved. Something to do with refragging and reformatting; it was over my head!
Now for the good, or should I say AMAZING, news...I have a job!! Not just any job either- a newspaper job!!!! I am the new Sports Editor for the campus newspaper. My name in print- a dream come true! How great the Lord is! I'll fill in all the details tomorrow; right now I've got to run and start writing up articles before I forget details. I'm on a deadline! That sounds so great to say :)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Phillipians 4:13

May the Lord keep you safe this week-end-

*L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Sport Editor sounds prestigious.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Be encouraged today!

Mike's uncle

Lauren-Mary said...

Thanks to you both!