Monday, January 08, 2007

Less worrying, more praying!

For Christmas, my Aunt Mary (that's who I got my second name from!) gave me a desk calendar with a daily prayer on it. Since things have been so chaotic lately, and I'm still worried about what will happen after I graduate, today's prayer was especially reassuring:

"When Your purpose is revealed to me, Father, help me to accept my responsibility and do Your will. Amen".

It was such a great reminder that I should be spending less time worrying and more time PRAYING!!

Waiting to do His will-

*L

4 comments:

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Amen to that!! :D

One of the songs we used to sing in Youth group:

"Every move I make, I make in you
You make me move, Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in you
Every step I take, I take in you
You are my way, Jesus
Every breath I take, I breathe in You"

How can we go wrong if we have such a great shepherd who leads us? ;)

Terry said...

Dear Lauren-mary..I agree with Dragonfly Wings...Such a lovely song, especially the line about the breathe.. I have no words,which in itself is a miracle!!..Love Terry

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Hi Lauren-Mary,

I'd like to send you an invite to my blogsite. So if you can give me your email, i'll include you on my readers list.

Have a great day!!

flutteringthots@yahoo.com

Saija said...

good reminder for us all!