Friday, November 03, 2006

Marvelling at God's creation

I snapped these pictures last fall on my way to class. My apartment is really close to campus, and I walk along a path everyday and this is the view I get to see:


Every day that I walk the path I always think about how amazing God's creation is!
Now that winter is closer and closer, and it's getting colder, I thought it would be neat to share some pictures of nicer weather!

If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
- Psalms 139:9-10

2 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice Lauren-mary!
These look just like post cards!...Love Terry

Terry said...

Good morning Lauren-Mary..Just want to wish for you a beautiful Lord's Day as you marvel and worhsip not only in church but throughout the day and the rest of week at the gift of God's only son to us and His salvation!!...Love Terry