Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wish me luck...it's that time of year again!

Tomorrow's a big day for me: I write my first exam (it's a lab exam, that's why it's a bit earlier than all my others) at 8:30 am, and then at 10:30 am I have my final research presentation. Needless to say, I'm a little stressed right now! I've been practicing my presentation so much I think poor little Jack has it memorized too!

"Teach me, O Lord, to follow your decrees; then I will keep them to the end. Give me understanding, and I will keep your law and obey it with all my heart".
- Psalm 119: 33-34

I'm heading back to work now, but PLEASE PRAY FOR ME FRIDAY MORNING!!!

Trusting In Him-

*L

4 comments:

Noel said...

Good Luck!
Bonne Chance!
Buena Suerte!
Buona Fortuna!
Viel Glueck!
Boa Sorte!
Meowrr! (my cat Nick say good luck too!)

Terry said...

Ditto to Noel's comment!!
By the sounds of it that Nick and Jessica are cat fighting AGAIN!.
I guess that is why Jessica isn't wishin' ya luck Lauren-mary.
Nick says white and Jessica says black!!

Noel Lewis, is one of those "Good Lucks'" in Filipino??

All the best Lauren-mary...You WILL do just great!!...Love Terry

David Warren Fisher said...

Lauren Mary:

You are in my prayers, dear friend! I can remember exam time all too well. I'd always panic then stuggle to get the exam done on time.

Thanks for your encouragement this year, Lauren Mary.

You are truly a blessing! Little Fish sure had a great game last night didn't he!

Be encouraged!

David

Lauren-Mary said...

Thanks for the prayers and encouragement!! (And Noel- tell Nick thanks for me too!).

David- it definitely sounds like Little Fish has been having some great games lately! (Sounds like he had another great game Saturday night too!).

Have a great week everyone!