Saturday, March 24, 2007

Still Alive!!

Has it really been two and a half weeks since I've last posted?!
For the past two weeks I've been travelling a lot to interviews for some summer jobs and a few internships for next year. Remember all the applications I was stressing myself out over in the fall? The good news is that I got called in for some interviews (prayers answered!), but the bad news is that this is "crunch time" for my school work, so I really couldn't afford to take almost two weeks off (prayers needed!).
I was hoping to get some posting done, but the few days I did spend at my apartment were filled with work, and apart from the few days I spent at my parents' house in Ottawa, I didn't have Internet access. The realization that I had a deadline for the paper with no Internet was quite a shock, but all's well that ends well!
When I got back today, I flipped my verse-a-day calendar to the right date and this was the verse:

"I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken".
- Psalms 16:8

I just got back from my last interview, so I'm off to play with Jack and unpack, but I promise it won't take me another two and a half weeks to return!

In His Love-

*L

4 comments:

Noel said...

Glad to see you back!
One of these days you'll reap the fruits of your labor. God has planted many seeds in the fertile soil of you. It's crunch time, yes -- but you'll be just fine. You've already won. God is with you no matter what struggles you go through.

Terry said...

Yes!! I agree with Noel!!
We are glad to see you back Lauren-mary and I was a little worried about that Jack and the Beanstalk too.
You are very lucky that he forgave you because cats CAN hold grudges ya' know!
After all the deserting that hs mommy has been doing!

I have been waiting for another good posting and here you have it again and the Lord surely has been with you.
Just to think that you are graduating!
How proud your parents and your sister must be of you.
Here we are, only all of us just invisable friends and WE are proud of you, Lauren-mary
It will all be so exciting for you!

Yss I agree with Noel again Lauren-mary. You have already won!!
And about the struggles these words are spoken form a real master of getting through struggles with the help of his Friend..
So KEEP relying on God!!

Now chins up everybody!!...Love Terry

Thanks for visiting my site Lauren-mary. Always glad to see you!

Saija said...

i remember college and those deadlines! but here i am, 33 years later ... i have lived to tell about it! *grin* ...

blessings as you continue on!

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Nice to hear your 'voice' again. :) And even greater to know that the Lord is in control and always a step ahead of us in everything.

God bless & have a good week!!