Monday, February 12, 2007

Always Say A Prayer

My grandmother sent me this today:

Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way. There's work to do, deadlines to meet. You've got no time to spare. But as you hurry and scurry, think of ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER. In the midst of family chaos, "Quality time" is rare. Do your best; let God do the rest. ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER. It may seem like your worries are more than you can bear. Slow down and take a breather. ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER. God knows how stressful life is; He wants to ease our cares. He'll respond to all your needs A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

Just thought I would pass it on because it's definitely a great reminder!

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Philippians 4:6

In His Love;

*L

3 comments:

dRaGoNfLy WiNgS said...

Allow me to add on to this. Whenever we get tired of praying sometimes (which happens to me often :D), then i remember to P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happens!

Have a blessed week!

Terry said...

Dear Lauren-mary.
How right on the ball your posting is!
I commented earlier today and I must of pressed the button and hurried on before really checking that you had got my comment!
What I had written for was to ask you to pray for our friend, David Fisher who has been sick for a few days.
Too sick to even make any postings!

You know how much he is looking forward to that trip to England Lauren-mary and I just hope that he will be well enough to take it.
So could you please pray for him?

How intersting that your posting is all about praying.
I am just amazed sometimes at your insight!...God bless you Lauren-mary..Love Terry

Terry said...

Hey Lauren-mary...Where have you and that little valentine of yours disappeared to?
Kind of miss you....Love Terry