Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Out enjoying God's creation!

I got some pictures back from the hike I wrote about the last time I posted. Some of them were too big to scan (I used the panoromic view on my camera, but my scanner isn't that long!!). These are some of the highlight pictures:


The geese behind me in this picture were fighting moments before this was taken:


To give you an idea of how big this rock really is, I'm 5-foot-8 AND standing on another rock, and it's still taller than me:


I can't wait until the "muddy phase" of spring wears off and everything turns green!!

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Enjoying His beautiful creation-

*L

5 comments:

Terry said...

Oh Lauren-mary...These pictures are so nice..
I see that even though it looks very sunny that you are bundled up warmly!
Thanks so much for posting these lovely pictures!!
You are a real gem!!...Love Terry

David Warren Fisher said...

Yes, Terry, she really is! What a blessing she's been to both of us!

Thanks for your prayers, Lauren-Mary.

They mean so much!

David

Terry said...

Dear Lauren-mary...You have been out enjoying God's wonderful creation way too long.
It is time to come in little girl and write us a posting!!
We miss you!!..Love Terry

Anonymous said...

Hi, Lauren-Mary, this is a 1st time reader...just thought I'd check in to see if you posted any tulip photos, and I see you haven't written in ages. In exams lately?! Hope to read some new posts, soon.

Noel said...

Hi.
Thought I'd stop by and check in on you. Hope things are going well.